INFORMATION COLLECTED BY i2Clipart
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our i2Clipart users:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use some i2Clipart services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information.
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as a bio, homepage URL, and instant messaging IDs. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. i2Clipart and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, i2Clipart cookie information, and the page you requested. i2Clipart uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- i2Clipart may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While i2Clipart will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
i2Clipart is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. i2Clipart may send out e-mails with i2Clipart-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from i2Clipart, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please notify us at email@example.com. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. i2Clipart cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Because i2Clipart enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use i2Clipart is an integral part of the i2Clipart experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
i2Clipart Personnel: i2Clipart personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of i2Clipart business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if i2Clipart, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other i2Clipart users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on i2Clipart where we allow you to tell other i2Clipart users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
Followers' Activity: Much like other online social networks, i2Clipart allows non-followers to browse your followers activity.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
Your i2Clipart account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the i2Clipart website. As a result, i2Clipart does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that i2Clipart has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using i2Clipart or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.